Monday 10 April 2017

A2 Media In Review

A2 Media In Review 

In A2 media this year I've have triumphed in many fields and have failed in other fields. I've focused a lot of my time on the blogger, and my group video. So I'll go into my Pro's and Con's of my year. 



Pro's:

Editing - With my editing I felt I had a good skill of editing from what I have learnt from AS and especially with my extra posts.

Research - I was able to use search engines such as google and bing to research about the theories in my course and actually found it kinda fun.

Organisation - I'm not the greatest at organisation but I was really happy of how organised I was. For example, I made a blogger post schedule to make sure i will post frequently and to have a good selection posts from extra posts to course work posts.


Con's:

English skill - I was diagnosed with Dyslexia this year so I knew that it was going to be difficult and difficult it was. I always had a hard time actually make sure my English is correct. I did improve significantly, but maybe not to the prefect standards. 

Timing - My timing was terrible but it wasn't great and sometimes I was rushing to make sure it would get out on that day, making a post not as good I would hope to but making me not as satisfied with my work. However, i did go back to a lot of my work and fixed up the posts.


A2 was a great year for and helped me get a a good idea for the degree i'm hoping to get in to which is Media and communication. I really have a lot of fun with my class mates with making videos and posts which just made me smile. This was a great year and a great time and really sad its ending but i'm glad i'm hopefully going into university to start a degree with media.  


No comments:

Post a Comment