Saturday 24 September 2016

Summer Media Studies Project (Behind the Scenes)


Summer Media Studies Project (Behind the Scenes)

This is the behind the scene's of my 'Summer Media Studies Project'. While planing for what we shall being for the video, photographed by my Sister-in-Law. The first bit of the BTS is s planning, so we discussed around the table with my-self and my 3 brothers and sister-in-law. In these images we had many discussions over what we could do, we had idea's such as using The Beatles but in a funny way, or a type boy band like scenario. But it came to the final decision in which it would be only myself and Luke in the video as Matthew, and Chris didn't feel like going in the video to much.    





(Myself, Youngest)









(Chris, Oldest)







(Matthew, Third Child)












(Luke, Second Oldest)














For the makeup, we had my Sister-in-Law do the makeup, as she was the only one who actually had worked with makeup and it would have been extremely difficult if I had one of my brothers to do it.














1 comment:

  1. Far more detail needed here Dan, great photos but a lot more discussion needed. Again think of a media method to tell an audience more about the making of your production.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete